Link Me Local .com ("Site" or "Company") offers you a wide range of products and services ("Materials" or "Services") via this web site. Please review the following terms that govern your use of the Site. Please be advised that your use of this web site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Attention: This Site and these Terms and Conditions may be changed by Link Me Local LLC with or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this web site following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change.
Terms and Conditions
To write a review, you agree to the following:
You have previously and directly engaged the business you are reviewing.
You have documentation to prove you have done business with the company you are reviewing, such as receipts and/or a contract.
You agree that you have not been paid to write a review.
You agree to submit your real phone number to Link Me Local for review verification only. Your phone number is NOT published or shared with anyone, or any business. Your phone is for Link Me Local ONLY. Your phone number will only be accessed by our staff in the event that we need to verify the authenticity of your review.
You agree in the event your review is being challenged for any reason such as but not limited to; not being real, submitted by a competing company, submitted by a review writing service or anyone who did not directly engage the business being reviewed, to allow Link Me Local to contact you via email and / or phone to ensure that the review meets our standards outlined in our Terms and Conditions.
Link Me Local will not alter or edit any review, however Link Me Local reserves the right to remove and/or delete any review for any reason at our sole discretion.
Some common reasons for removal of a review are, but not limited to; Objectionable and/or foul language, fake review (verified), reviews we cannot verify as real or legitimate, reviews by someone who did not actually conduct business with the company being reviewed, an example would be; a company vehicle cut you off on the road, and you write a bad review as retaliation. Such review will be removed.
Link Me Local automatic system settings will limit reviews to 500 characters which includes punctuation and spaces. This helps keep reviews on point and respects the readers time.
Link Me Local automatic system settings will purge all reviews good and bad at 24 months. This helps to keep reviews relevant and real.
Definition of "Local"
Link Me Local is designed to support local businesses and the consumers looking for local businesses.
For purposes of Link Me Local, we define "Local" as follows:
Any business and/or brand with a single location.
Any business and/or brand with multiple locations in one market location. Greater Dayton, Ohio is an example of a market location.
Any business and/or brand that has multiple locations, multiple markets that does not exceed 3 contiguous states.
A "Local" business and/or brand cannot exceed 3 states (contiguous or non-contiguous)
A "local" business and/or brand cannot have a national presence, or national brand affiliation.
"National presence" is defined as any business and/or brand that can be found in 4 or more states (contiguous or non-contiguous) this includes locally owned franchises.
All fees are NON-Refundable, even for business listings (accounts) we remove, delay, omit, re-categorize, or otherwise moderate.
Use of Materials
Unless licensed by us in a written agreement, you agree not to use or provide software (except general purpose web browsers and email clients) or services that interact or interoperate with Link Me Local, e.g. for downloading, uploading, creating/accessing/using an account, posting, flagging, emailing, searching, or mobile use. You agree not to copy/collect Link Me Local content via robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, or any automated or manual equivalent (e.g., by hand). Misleading, unsolicited, and/or unlawful postings/communications/accounts are prohibited, as is buying or selling accounts. You agree not to post content that is prohibited by any of Link Me Local policies or rules referenced above ("Prohibited Content"). You agree not to abuse Link Me Local flagging or reporting processes. You agree not to collect Link Me Local user information or interfere with Link Me Local. You agree we may moderate Link Me Local access/use in our sole discretion, e.g., by blocking, filtering, re-categorizing, re-ranking, deleting, delaying, holding, omitting, verifying, or terminating your access/license/account. You agree (1) not to bypass said moderation, (2) we are not liable for moderating or not moderating, and (3) nothing we say or do waives our right to moderate, or not.
User Submissions and Conduct
You agree to the following
You will NOT submit or publish:
- offers, solicitation, or facilitation of illegal prostitution and/or sex trafficking
- exploitation or endangerment of minors; child pornography
- fraudulent or fictitious business listing
- recalled items; hazardous materials; body parts/fluids; unsanitized bedding/clothing
- endangered, imperiled and/or protected species and any parts thereof, e.g. ivory
- false, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; bait and switch; keyword spam
- offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or malicious postings or email
- anyone’s personal, identifying, confidential or proprietary information
- food stamps, WIC vouchers, SNAP or WIC goods, governmental assistance
- stolen property, property with serial number removed/altered, burglary tools, etc
- ID cards, licenses, police insignia, government documents, birth certificates, etc
- US military items not demilitarized in accord with Defense Department policy
- counterfeit, replica, or pirated items; tickets or gift cards that restrict transfer
- spam; miscategorized, overposted, cross-posted, or nonlocal content
- postings or email the primary purpose of which is to drive traffic to a website
- postings or email offering, promoting, or linking to unsolicited products or services
- affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes
- any good, service, or content that violates the law or legal rights of others
All information obtained through Link Me Local is strictly voluntary by our users, both consumers and direct advertisers (businesses listed)
We do not employ any tracking or private information gathering techniques.
Phone Numbers obtained by consumers who are writing a review are never published, shared or distributed. Your phone number is for Link Me Local staff only. It is required to ensure reviews are valid and real.
Termination and Agreement Components
You may terminate your business listing at any time. No Refund. If you are unable to terminate or remove a business listing or user account, please contact us for help.
Any fraudulent business listing will be immediately terminated upon its discovery, and its user account will be banned from ever publishing with Link Me Local in the future.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
Link Me Local is a registered trademark with the US Trademark & Patent Office
Disclaimer & Limitation of LiabilityTo the full extent permitted by law, Link Me Local LLC, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, affiliates, and successors in interest ("Link Me Local Entities") (1) make no promises, warranties, or representations as to Link Me Local, including its completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, propriety, security or reliability; (2) provide Link Me Local on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and any risk of using Link Me Local is assumed by you; (3) disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including as to accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement; and (4) disclaim any liability or responsibility for acts, omissions, or conduct of you or any party in connection with Link Me Local Link Me Local Entities are NOT liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, or other losses, including lost profits, revenues, data, goodwill, etc., arising from or related to Link Me Local, and in no event shall such liability exceed $100 or the amount you paid us in the year preceding such loss. Some jurisdictions restrict or alter these disclaimers and limits, so some may not apply to you.
Claims / Indemnification
(1) You agree that any claim, cause of action, demand, or dispute arising from or related to Link Me Local ("Claims") will be resolved by mandatory arbitration.; (2) indemnify and hold Link Me Local Entities harmless from any Claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys' fees) that arise from a third party and relate to your use of Link Me Local; and (3) be liable and responsible for any Claims we may have against your officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, or any other party, directly or indirectly, paid, directed or controlled by you, or acting for your benefit.
Governed by The State of Ohio and Warren County Ohio
If you have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions for this web site, please contact us.